This is a Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- 10-Year Battery Powered
- Detects both CO and smoke levels in the environment.
- High capacity lithium battery and low power consumption for 10 years of reliable operation.
- Reliable smoke/CO detection certified by the ETL and BSI and in conformity with UL 217,
- UL 2034, ULC S531, CSA 6.19-01, EN 14604, EN 50291.
- Extra loud buzzer with >85dB(A) at 3 meters for guaranteed alarming.
- FIGARO® CO sensor for assured sensitivity, accuracy and reliability.
- High-performance micro-controller by ST Microelectronics.
10-year sealed lithium battery=
Smoke: Photoelectrical / CO: Electrochemical
UL 217, UL 2034, ULC S531, CSA 6.19-01,
EN 14604:2005, EN 50291:2010
0.97 - 1.79%/ft OBS (according to UL 217)
0.97 - 2.29%/ft OBS (according to ULC S531)
< 6 A (average)
< 60 mA (average)
40 °F (4.4 °C) to 100 °F (37.8 °C)
< 95% (non-condensing)
≥ 85 dB at 9.84 ft (3 m)
Smoke: 9 minutes maximum
6 minutes maximum
1 × Detector Unit
3 × 1.5V AA Batteries
1 × User Manual
2 × Screw
2 × Anchor
Our delivery policy is simple and straight-forward:
Delivery is FREE for orders above R499!
If your order is below R499 we will charge a delivery fee of only R90.
All deliveries are done using door-to-door couriers and your order is fully insured from the moment it leaves us, right up until it’s in your hands!
Currently, all orders placed online can only be delivered within the borders of South Africa. All orders placed on weekends will be processed on the Monday.
All orders received by 1pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account of Monthly Madness and assuming no stock availability issues.
Delivery Lead Times
Main centres: 1 – 3 working days
Outlying areas: 2 – 5 working days
Extended Delivery Times
Certain items take a little bit longer to get to you, the shipping lead time of such items will be displayed on the website.