The Beileishi Headmount Magnifier is a Hands Free, head-worn Magnifier with a flip-down lens, light and adjustable headband.
The Magnifier is perfect for all hobbies, crafts and for a vision aid.
Eyeglasses Bracket / Headband Interchangeable Magnifier With 2 LED
Lens External Specification : 95mm X 34mm ?37.4 in x 14.39 in)
5 Kinds Of Magnifications :1.0X 1.5X 2.0X 2.5X 3.5X
- Lens surface is treated with strengthening process to reach surface hardness of H5 degrees.
- Extended Gracing lenses is arranged below the middle, has opened a "U" shaped notch, this design can make the eye lens and the distance close, make the eye field is wider , observe the object more easily . 3. Movable lens slot is used to adjust the focal length between lens and object, and the distance between lens and eyes.
- Lens part and bracket part adopt internal / external meshing structure to avoid falling-off in time of viewing and reading, both parts can be repeatedly turned over when they are not used temporarily, with solidness and durability.
- Nose bridge holder adopts stainless steel/soft glue gluing secondary injection molding. This holder can be adjusted freely according to the nose bridge shapes of different users.
- Previous version eyeglasses magnifier adopts button batteries, which has low capacity, short durability and needs frequent replacement. However, this upgraded version adopts three AAA batteries, therefore, battery capacity is greatly increased to realize battery life 20 hours longer than previous version.
- Lens angle and LED light source irradiating angle can be adjusted to ensure accurate irradiation of light source on the surface of viewed object, making it more convenient in use.
- Common bracket-type eyeglasses magnifier can fall off easily during use because lens and LED light source part are quite heavy. This product can solve such problem completely .If this magnifier need to be worn for long time. it is advised to change bracket into headband state, which can make work comfortable.
METHODS AND PURPOSE OF LENS SLOT FOCAL LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
The min, distance between lens and eyes on the slot is 45mm while the max.
Distance is 65mm when lens becomes close to eyes, you may view larger visual range, and vice versa.
For example, the focal length of lens is 333mm when using focusing component should move in positive direction. And if the distance between lens and object is more than 333mm, the focusing component should move in negative direction.