The KitchenFX Manual Coffee Grinder will let you take control of your coffee! Grind for any brew: Whether you're brewing fine-ground espresso or coarse-ground french press, our grinder has a built-in adjustable grind selector with over 15 settings ensures you have 100% control over the coarseness of your grind. We also include quick start guides, grind charts, and how-to videos to help you use your grinder to its fullest. Take it anywhere: The KitchenFX coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag but can be taken apart to save space as you fly to Brazil or backpack through Japan. It requires no batteries, cords, or power to operate allowing you to enjoy fresh ground coffee beans indoors, outdoors, or anywhere in the world. Live your life, and we’ll accommodate.
• Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, AeroPress, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
• No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allowing you to travel with and brew freshly roasted ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoors trip.
• Convenient removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favourite java roast quietly in an office cubicle or in your kitchen when your loved ones are fast asleep.
• Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our patent-pending ceramic combo burrs are design tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel blades.
• Dimensions: 4.5 x 19.5 x 4.5 cm
• Item Weight : 270 grams
Our delivery policy is simple and straight-forward:
Delivery is FREE for orders above R499!
If your order is below R499 we will charge a delivery fee of only R90.
All deliveries are done using door-to-door couriers and your order is fully insured from the moment it leaves us, right up until it’s in your hands!
Currently, all orders placed online can only be delivered within the borders of South Africa. All orders placed on weekends will be processed on the Monday.
All orders received by 1pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account of Monthly Madness and assuming no stock availability issues.
Delivery Lead Times
Main centres: 1 – 3 working days
Outlying areas: 2 – 5 working days
Extended Delivery Times
Certain items take a little bit longer to get to you, the shipping lead time of such items will be displayed on the website.