Clip N' strain's universal design will take the strain out of straining. This top quality heat-resistant, silicone colander is the newest, most practical way to get your food strained thoroughly while avoiding transferring the food out of the pot. The Clip N' Strain is flexible enough to fit onto nearly all pots, pans, and bowls.
It snaps on neatly with two clips. The clips' strong grip will keep it safely attached while in use and can be left attached to the pot while cooking. Once snapped the pot can be tilted over a sink or bowl and the Snap N' Strain will do its magic. The liquids will be poured out while the food remains in the pot, even with heavier foods like potatoes.
• Practcical : Small, Compact Strainer That is Easy to Use and Store in a quarter the size of the traditional Strainer. Great when Working with Limited Counter Space.
• Innovative: Snaps onto Pots, Pans and Bowls, Big and Small. Attaches Easily with Two Clips.
• Smart: Eliminates the Transferring Process. Tilt to Strain While the Food Stays in the Pot.
• Durable: Made with Top Quality FDA Approved, Heat- Resistant Silicone. Dishwasher Safe
• Material: Silicone + stainless steel
• Colour: Green
• Size: 9 x 2.7 x 5 inches
• Weight: 7.4 ounces
• Full FDA Approved, BPA-free durable Heat-resistant Clip-on Silicone Pot Strainer for kitchen
• Silicone Snap Strainer is perfect for Ground Beef, Noodles, Spaghetti and Vegetables
• Easy to clean & Dishwasher Safe
Our delivery policy is simple and straight-forward:
Delivery is FREE for orders above R499!
If your order is below R499 we will charge a delivery fee of only R90.
All deliveries are done using door-to-door couriers and your order is fully insured from the moment it leaves us, right up until it’s in your hands!
Currently, all orders placed online can only be delivered within the borders of South Africa. All orders placed on weekends will be processed on the Monday.
All orders received by 1pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account of Monthly Madness and assuming no stock availability issues.
Delivery Lead Times
Main centres: 1 – 3 working days
Outlying areas: 2 – 5 working days
Extended Delivery Times
Certain items take a little bit longer to get to you, the shipping lead time of such items will be displayed on the website.