Ntech height adjustable dual-tiered platform sits on top of your current desk and gives you the benefit of standing or sitting on demand. Switching between sitting and standing throughout a long work day provides several health benefits for the body such as increased blood flow and enhanced posture.
Standing throughout the day also keeps the mind alert and productive while you work. The top platform rests 10.7cm from your desk’s surface in a sitting position and adjusts between 12cm and 49cm. The 73.5cm x 42cm base takes up a minimal depth of a desk while providing excellent balance at any height setting. The bottom is padded to prevent it from sliding and scratches.
Sturdy Steel Frame:
- The Steel frame holds weights up to 15Kg. The frame comes in a black finish to blend in with any environment and maintain a low profile.
- Gas spring lift offers smooth and easy height adjustment at the squeeze of a handle going from sitting to standing in an instant.
- Counterbalance tension adjusts to the weight of your desk and everything on it for easy upwards movement.
- The second platform is removable for those just looking to use the top surface. Simply use the hex tool to remove the bolts holding the keyboard tray to the frame.
- Provides room for desk activities from PC/Laptop work, writing, drawing, and more. The top 82.8 x 43cm surface easily holds two side by side monitors along with some decor, writing utensils, notebooks, mugs, and more. The keyboard platform keeps your keyboard and mouse on a separate 81.9 x 31.5cm surface at an ergonomic position. It can also be easily removed with the provided hex tools.
- The small storage tray on the front top surface provides extra space for cell phones, pens, pencils, sticky notes, and more.
- This desk features monitor mount compatibility, allowing you to use the monitor mount of your choice. Works with both C-clamp and grommet mounting options.
Size: 73.5 x 42 x12 – 49cm
Monitor Surface: 82.8 x 43cm
Keyboard Surface: 81.9 x 31.5cm
People who bought this product, also bought