- Compressor pump for Bike tyre, Motorcycle tyre, Car tyre and Football with pressure detection and light.
- It has different modes for each feature.
- This product looks like a power bank, and there is a high-pressure gas tube on the top.
- On the front side, there is a monitor which can show modes and tire pressure.
- On the physical buttons below, there is a plus button, minus button, illumination button, mode button and play/stop button, to operate the Mijia Pump.
- The physical buttons are easy for us to use at night, which is better than touch screen buttons.
- The air vents are placed on either side, to cool it down when it is inflating.
- On the top, there is a red area which is a storage for pipe joint, and a LED light. The design is good and convenient for people to use at night.
- There is an air vent, a charging port and a battery indicator on the bottom.
- The battery indicator has three different colours for three different battery levels.
- The Mijia Pump doesn’t have a power button, you just pull out the high-pressure gas tube to turn on the pump.
- If you want to turn off the pump, you just put the tube back into the storage compartment.
- The pump will automatically turn off if there is no operation within 3 minutes after turning on.
- The Mijia Pump is portable electric pump with digital air pressure detection.
- A built in lithium battery with flash light. Compatible with a variety of nozzles including American air tap, French air tap adapter and inflatable needle.
- The high-precision alloy die-casting cylinder can be easily pressurized to 150 psi to meet the aeration force required for road bikes, as well as to inflate common bicycle tires.
- Test tire pressure at any time to deal with emergencies.
- Small enough to carry with you in your car, it's easy to put in your trunk or backpack.
- Motorcycle or bicycle adventures are more reassuring.
- Mijia Pressure inflation pressure range is 0.2-10.3bar/3-150psi, the tyre pressure index of the family car is generally 2.5bar, so it is more than enough to use the Mijia inflatable treasure to inflate a car tyre.
- The weight is 433g, it can be held in one hand, it has a built-in 2000mAh power lithium battery. Fully charged can inflate up to 8 road bicycle tyres, 6 motorbike tyres, 5 car tyres, 41 foot balls.
What's in the box
1 x Mijia Electric Pump
1 x French Air Nozzle Adapter
1 x Air Needle
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Storage Bag
1 x Instruction Manual
Our delivery policy is simple and straight-forward:
Delivery is FREE for orders above R499!
If your order is below R499 we will charge a delivery fee of only R90.
All deliveries are done using door-to-door couriers and your order is fully insured from the moment it leaves us, right up until it’s in your hands!
Currently, all orders placed online can only be delivered within the borders of South Africa. All orders placed on weekends will be processed on the Monday.
All orders received by 1pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account of Monthly Madness and assuming no stock availability issues.
Delivery Lead Times
Main centres: 1 – 3 working days
Outlying areas: 2 – 5 working days
Extended Delivery Times
Certain items take a little bit longer to get to you, the shipping lead time of such items will be displayed on the website.