For that modern woman looking for a more eco friendly solution for that time of the month. Azalea is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Azalea Cup offers a complete protection and an odourless and sensation-free period. It is the hygienic modern alternative to tampons and pads.
- Healthy alternative to tampons and pads
- Easy to insert and remove
- Ideal for menstruating users of all ages
- Non-absorbing so will not affect the internal Ph and flora balance
- Made for medical proposes, latex-free, hypoallergenic, containing no dyes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins.
- Does not absorb fluid so no odour
- Flexible, comfortable, convenient and easy to use
- Minimal feeling whilst worn
- Total protection due to separation
- Change time maximum of 12 hours depending on flow
- Swim and sleep safe
- Discrete and personal, no strings or bulges. Wear what you like
- Safe for all water and athletic sports
- Only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
- Ten year life time and sustainable
- FDA approved materials
If you are a first time cup user, we recommend that you choose Azalea Small unless you have a super heavy flow. Azalea Large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity and for all users who have a super heavy flow.
Menstrual cups are not a contraceptive device and will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. Do not use menstrual cups for post-natal bleeding. Your menstrual cup should not be worn for longer than 12 consecutive hours. You must handle your menstrual cup with clean hands. Keep your menstrual cup away from damaging agents, pets, children and direct sun light. Keep your menstrual cup clean at all times. Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a serious and potentially fatal disease caused by toxin-producing strains of the staphylococcus aureus bacterium. TSS symptoms include, but are not limited to, sudden high fever, diarrhea, vomiting, sunburn-like rash, fainting or blacking out. If you experience any of the above symptoms during or shortly after your period, seek medical assistance immediately.
The Azalea Cup is a healthy, safe and conscious alternative to pads and tampons. Azalea is a bell-shaped reusable silicone cup that collects your menstrual blood. Inserted like a tampon, Azalea Cup sits comfortably in your vagina and can be safely worn for up to 12 consecutive hours.
If you have or are experiencing any gynecological problems please discontinue using your cup and consult a physician. If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort while wearing your cup, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Learning how to effortlessly insert and remove your Azalea Cup can take some patience and practice. You can wear your Azalea Menstrual Cup for 12 consecutive hours. You must empty your menstrual cup at least twice a day.
SIZING: The Azalea Cup menstrual cup is available in two sizes.
Size Small or Large
Stem Length: 17mm
Stem Length: 20mm